Acting like a brush to capture dirt at the source, dust control mats reduce the amount of grime dispersed within an office, warehouse, showroom or retail environment, helping you to keep your staff, visitors and customers safe. They can also save on carpet-wear and reduce the need to maintain floors during wet weather.
Anti-Fatigue mats act as an aid to relieve the physical strain that people who stand for long periods of time on hard surfaces experience. These mats are ideal for washrooms, kitchens, workshops and warehouses.
Heavy Duty Scraper Mat
Heavy-Duty Scraper mats act as an effective first line of defence in all weather conditions. These mats will reduce the grime and moisture that is brought into your building from mud, snow, sand and grit and are ideal for showrooms, reception or main entrance areas and warehouse areas.
Standard and Personalised Dust Mats
Standard and personalised dust mats are ideal for showrooms, offices, washrooms, kitchens, workshops and warehouse areas. We offer a full range of customised image mats that are tailored to your company lours, logo and messages. The government currently recommends that you keep two metres away from people as a precaution, or one metre when you can mitigate the risk by taking other precautions. To reinforce this message, we have introduced a range of Social Distancing message mats.
With Johnsons’ mats, you can expect industry-leading customer service from our trained and experienced employees and can enjoy the following benefits:
• FREE site survey and mat trial*
• Regular collection, cleaning and delivery service
• Full after-sales support from your local Customer Service team
• Low weekly rental costs tailored to your needs
• Our trained Route Operatives will help place the mats correctly
• Wide choice of dust mat sizes available
Get in touch today and see how we can help you.
* Mat trial consists of a Standard Dust Mat (150x85cm, 180x115cm, 300x85cm, Grey or Blue) being trialled for two weeks only. Cleaning not included.