To deliver and return stock to the plant. To comply with transport industry legal structure and provide excellent customer service. The job is Monday to Friday with an early start; however Saturdays may be required occasionally.
- To load vehicle and off-load into designated areas
- To ensure the sufficient supply of laundry items i.e. repair labels, bags etc.
- To collect/deliver items, load/empty lockers, exchange dust control mats as shown on documentation
- To accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- To establish and maintain good Customer relations and act as liaison between Customer and Company
- To forward queries and keep managers, supervisors and colleagues informed as necessary
- To maintain the security of the vehicle and contents at all times
- To maintain the vehicle in a clean condition and carry out all vehicle checks as laid down in procedures
- To ensure route hygiene inventory is accurate and hamper bags are returned
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- 43 hours per week Monday to Friday plus overtime
- 31 days holiday including Christmas & New Year’s Day
- Company pension
- Driver CPC (in house training)
- Typical Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 4.45am to 14:45pm variable
The ideal candidates will have a C1 (7.5 tonne) entitlement (with no more than six minor penalty points), digital tachograph card, current CPC qualification and a good geographical knowledge of the area. If you have a can-do attitude, are customer facing and want to join a successful business then please apply for the position.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org