To deliver and return stock to the plant. To comply with transport industry legal structure and provide excellent customer service. The job is Monday to Friday with an early start; however Saturdays may be required occasionally.
- Load vehicle and off-load into designated areas
- Ensure the sufficient supply of laundry items i.e. repair labels, bags etc.
- Collect/deliver items, load/empty lockers, exchange dust control mats as shown on documentation
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- Establish and maintain good Customer relations and act as liaison between Customer and Company
- Forward queries and keep managers, supervisors and colleagues informed as necessary
- Maintain the security of the vehicle and contents at all times
- Maintain the vehicle in a clean condition and carry out all vehicle checks as laid down in procedures
- Ensure route hygiene inventory is accurate and hamper bags are returned
- Ad hoc duties as required
Typical Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 04:45 to 14:45 variable
The ideal candidates will have a C1 (7.5 tonne) entitlement (with no more than six minor penalty points), digital tachograph card, current CPC qualification and a good geographical knowledge of the area. If you have a can-do attitude, are customer facing and want to join a successful business then please apply for the position.
Who are Johnsons Workwear?
We’re leaders in driving innovation and change in our industry, focusing on our people, the changing needs of our customers, technology and process improvement. We pride ourselves on service and constantly monitor, measure and improve by engaging with customers through our Visits in Person programme, our dedicated account management team and customer satisfaction surveys. Dedicated to management development, our in-house Academy was created to nurture existing and aspiring managers who have the talent and potential to progress through the company – and many of our employees stay with us for years
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com