To provide assistance to the management accountants with preparation of management accounts, weekly tasks and month/year end duties for a multi site business.
- Maintain and manage cashbook, daily bank reconciliations.
- Maintain the intercompany accounting to published timetable.
- Maintain accurate control of the fixed assets of the Company.
- Maintain accurate records of the intangible assets of the Company.
- Maintain trade debtors, ensuring day to day controls are being adhered to.
- Ensure sundry debtors are invoiced and cash collected.
- Reconcile specific balance sheet accounts.
- Assist the management accounts team during peak processing time.
- Provide cover, when necessary, for other Accounts Assistants.
- Maintain Management Reports.
- Undertake ad hoc reports and duties as required.
The role is 35.25 hours per week which are flexible with an early Friday finish.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a finance environment. Experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential. You must have intermediate Excel skills as well as excellent attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
Occasional travel is required so a driving licence is essential.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org