Area Operations Manager
We’re currently seeking an Area Operations Manager to manage our processing plants in the North of England and Scotland. You will take a lead role in developing, and executing our operational strategy, ensuring that the business has in place at all times highly effective operational processes, controls and reporting procedures, which in turn will drive efficiency and service excellence. You will oversee management and profitability of all locations within your area ensuring budgetary control and by effective communication.
- Significant experience of successfully managing multi-site functions
- Strong P&L, commercial and budgetary awareness with the ability to manage financial performance
- Good presentation skills with a polite, tactful and approachable character
- Strong analytical capabilities with the ability to pay attention to detail
- Highly credible individual with the ability to influence and lead others
- Experience of planning, monitoring and successfully delivering projects.
About the role
- Proactively reviewing operational and budgetary costs
- Compiling Customer retention and revenue generation strategies
- Developing, building and leading multi-site management teams
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are in line with company and quality standards
- Promoting and maintaining H&S to comply with legislative requirements
- Developing reporting and analysis to support improved operational efficiencies.
- Maintaining excellent relations within the senior management team.
You will be based at either our Manchester, Perth, Gateshead, Leeds, Hull or Lancaster site depending on your preference.
What you’ll need
- Ideally be degree qualified or a recognised professional qualification
- 5 years-experience in a similar operational role
- Demonstrable results and proven track record
- Strong analytical capabilities with great attention to detail
- Excellent time management and delegation skills.
We offer a range of benefits for this role including
- Competitive salary plus bonus plus bonus
- Monday to Friday hours
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Company car or cash alternative
- Private healthcare
- Access to a company Share Save Scheme
- And much more.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org