Call Centre Representative
We’re currently seeking a Call Centre Representative to generate appointments for the Field based staff.
In this role you will:
- Work to agreed targets daily
- Ensure that the contact management system is fully utilised and maintained in good order
- Ensure that all client correspondence is accurate, relevant and sent in a timely manner.
- Communicate with the Manager and Sales Executives regarding prospects and future business needs
- Ensure familiarity with the products and services provided by both Johnsons Workwear and the wider Johnson Service Group
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
This role offers a range of benefits including:
- £18,101 - £22,373
- Bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday per year increasing with length of service
- Access to a company Share Save Scheme
- Employee wellness programme and referral scheme
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Access to an award-winning training academy dedicated to staff development
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org