Credit Control Assistant
To ensure customers settle their accounts as contracted and achieve ‘weeks outstanding’ target for your own customers, you will be allocated 2 sales representatives’ areas. Whilst maximizing cash flow using effective collection techniques and maintaining good relationships with both external and internal customers.
- Contact customers with overdue invoices to ensure payment is received in a timely manner and to take appropriate action if they fail to pay within their credit terms.
- Deal with incoming queries efficiently to ensure prompt payment of any disputed invoices, including liaising with other departments and our Service Executives.
- Reconciliation of your accounts on a daily basis.
- Manage the running of your aged debt list to chase payment on overdue accounts to maximise cash flow and ensure effective credit controlling of your customer base.
- Obtain credit card payments and set up customer direct debits.
- To fully utilise our new Dynamic 365 and AS400 systems to record all information.
- Liaise with and keep Account Managers, Supervisors, Colleagues and Legal Team where necessary.
- Work towards meeting and exceeding targets set in relation to cash collections and debtor days within your customer base.
- Promote and encourage new and existing customers to pay by direct debit.
- Promote and encourage new and existing customers receive their invoices via email rather than post.
- Any other ad hoc duties and carry out any reasonable request made by Management.
The successful applicant must be able to work on their own initiative, demonstrate attention to detail and keep accurate records. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Must be conscientious, keen to learn and willing to work as part of a team. Be confident in a range of IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org