Credit Control Assistant - Maternity Cover
To ensure customers settle their accounts as contracted and achieve 'weeks outstanding' target to maintain and reconcile the Sales Ledger.
- Fully utilise the AS400 computer system, as appropriate
- Carry out duties as laid down in BS EN ISO 9001: 2000 / 14001 local working instructions and company operations manual which may be updated from time to time
- Liaise with and keep managers, supervisors, colleagues informed as necessary
- Keep accurate records where required
- Wear and use Personal Protective Equipment and handling aids, where supplied, at all times for all relevant tasks
- Carry out all tasks to comply with Company policy on health & safety
- Comply with Company policies and the terms & conditions of employment and follow Company procedures
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
Contract length: 14 months
Expected start date: 21/06/2021
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role. You will need a mature outlook and excellent people skills that will enable you to talk to customers, staff or management as required.
To apply please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org