Customer Service Administrator
To provide an office based link between customer and Company in order to satisfy queries, record &
resolve problems and ensure a high standard of customer care in accordance with our customer commitment.
- To complete all incoming calls according to schedule
- To process all documentation correctly and maintain files and records according to procedures
- To expand business/obtain appointments from customer base
- To action messages received
- To liaise closely with and provide support for the Customer Service Executives
- To forward queries and keep managers, supervisors, colleagues informed as necessary
- To keep accurate records where required
- To comply with Company Policies and the Terms & Conditions of Employment and follow Company Procedures
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Free on-site parking
- Access to an award winning in-house learning & development team which enables a wide range of learning opportunities including Academy & Apprenticeship scheme
- Regular Social events such as Family Fun Days and Annual Christmas Party
- Pension Scheme, available to all employees after a qualifying period of employment.
- Be part of the Johnsons Family by joining the Johnsons Service Group Pay As You Earn Share save Scheme. Available to all employees who have completed 2 years service with the business.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and detail focused, you will be confident in a range of IT skills including Word and Excel. Experience in a similar role is essential.
Approachable and organised you will have previous experience in a customer service environment where you will have developed a flair for establishing rapport with customers. You will be involved in the review, negotiation and renewal of contracts within our existing customer base and will have a small monthly rental sales target.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com