Customer Service Administrator - Maternity Cover
To provide an office based link between customer and Company in order to satisfy queries, record & resolve problems and ensure a high standard of customer care in accordance with our customer commitment.
- Complete all calls according to schedule
- Process all documentation correctly and maintain files and records according to procedures
- Expand business/obtain appointments from customer base
- Action messages received
- Liaise closely with and provide support for the Customer Service Executives
- Forward queries and keep managers, supervisors, colleagues informed as necessary
- Foster and maintain good working relations with customers, Company and colleagues
The role is maternity cover, initially for 6 months with the possibility of being extended.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and be able to provide a high level of customer service.
Who are Johnsons Workwear?
Johnsons Workwear, part of Johnson Service Group Plc, is the UK’s number one Textile Services provider. Providing truly national coverage via an extensive network of 23 local plants and service centres to around 37,500 UK-based customers, we operate in a wide cross section of industries from major blue chip companies to small local businesses. We’re leaders in driving innovation and change in our industry, focusing on our people, the changing needs of our customers, technology and process improvement. We pride ourselves on service and constantly monitor, measure and improve by engaging with customers through our Visits in Person programme, our dedicated account management team and customer satisfaction surveys.
Dedicated to management development, our in-house Academy was created to nurture existing and aspiring managers who have the talent and potential to progress through the company – and many of our employees stay with us for years.
To apply please send your CV to CatherineGaunt@jsg.com