Customer Service Coordinator
To install and service Company property on contract to customers and to act as liaison between customer & Company.
- To measure and install new accounts/renewals/additions, including new garment pre-fitting
- To service towel cabinets and other items on rental
- To load vehicle and off-load into designated areas
- To carry out stock checks as requested
- To establish and maintain good customer relations
- To look for opportunities to expand the business and report to Management
- To liaise closely with Customer Service Dept and assist wherever possible
- To forward queries and keep managers, supervisors and colleagues informed as necessary
- Any other ad hoc duties
You must be professional, presentable, and comfortable communicating via email and telephone with both internal and external customers. Good attention to detail is needed as you will be required to complete paperwork for submission to the office for inputting onto our ordering system. A full driving licence is essential.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com