Customer Service Executive
The role will be to regularly visit and liaise with customers to ensure their satisfaction with all aspects of our service in accordance with our customer Commitment and maintain and develop the customer base.
- Achieve customer retention and sales targets
- Complete all visits according to schedule
- Work closely with the Customer Service Administrators
- Forward queries and keep managers, supervisors, colleagues informed as necessary
- Keep accurate records where required
- Foster and maintain good working relations between customer, Company and colleagues
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will come from an Account Management background with excellent customer service, time management and communication skills. This role will cover East & West Sussex, Croydon, Kent.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org