Customer Service Executive
To regularly visit and liaise with customers to ensure their satisfaction with all aspects of our service in accordance with our customer Commitment and maintain and develop the customer base.
- Achieve customer retention and sales targets
- Complete all visits according to the VIP Schedule
- Liaise closely with the Customer Service Administrators
- Forward queries and keep managers, supervisors, colleagues informed as necessary
- Keep accurate records where required
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
Coming from a customer service focused background you will have a talent for making customers and colleagues feel special. The role requires strong presentation and IT skills, the ability to plan your own working week and prioritise ad hoc demands efficiently. You will also need to have the credibility and charisma to influence and impress at all levels.
In addition to a competitive salary, company car, tablet and smartphone you can expect a range of benefits associated with an organisation of this size.
The role will be to work in and around Warwickshire so knowledge of the area would be advantageous.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org