Customer Service Executive
To regularly visit and liaise with customers to ensure their satisfaction with all aspects of our service in accordance with our customer commitment and maintain and develop the customer base. You will be working as part of a team and individually on your designated trading area. The role will be office and field based.
- Process all documentation correctly, maintain files and records according to procedures.
- Increase and maintain existing customer business.
- Forward and resolve customer queries. Keeping all relevant stake holders informed as necessary. .
- Complete all courtesy visits to existing customers in accordance with company schedule.
- Action all requests received from customers in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Ideal candidate needs to be pragmatic, approachable and organised; you will be the first point of contact between our customers and the company. In this responsible position, you will strive to satisfy queries and requests for advice and information in a timely and effective manner.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org