Customer Service Office Manager
Johnsons Workwear, the UK's number 1 workwear and textile service provider, is currently seeking a Customer Service Office Manager for our Perth site.
- Support staff in satisfying queries and recording and resolving problems to ensure a high standard of customer care in accordance with our customer commitment
- Retain business and promote growth within existing accounts
- Recruit staff in consultation with the General Manager
- Provide ongoing training for all staff from start of service and throughout their employment and regularly review their training and development
- Ensure the welfare of all staff in the department
- Keep all costs to or below budget
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role with experience of managing a busy customer service team.
Who are Johnsons Workwear?
Johnsons Workwear, part of Johnson Service Group Plc, is the UK’s number one Textile Services provider. Providing truly national coverage via an extensive network of 23 local plants and service centres to around 37,500 UK-based customers, we operate in a wide cross section of industries from major blue chip companies to small local businesses. We’re leaders in driving innovation and change in our industry, focusing on our people, the changing needs of our customers, technology and process improvement. We pride ourselves on service and constantly monitor, measure and improve by engaging with customers through our Visits in Person programme, our dedicated account management team and customer satisfaction surveys. Dedicated to management development, our in-house Academy was created to nurture existing and aspiring managers who have the talent and potential to progress through the company – and many of our employees stay with us for years.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org