General Laundry Operative
To prepare, process, finish, repair or despatch items to required quality standards using appropriate equipment, working to Company guidelines on productivity and efficiency and meeting the guarantee of the Customer Commitment.
- Prepare, process, finish, repair or despatch workwear
- Carry out duties as laid down in BS EN ISO 9001: 2000 / 14001 Local Working Instructions and Company Operations Manual which may be updated from time to time
- Keep managers, supervisors, colleagues informed as necessary
- Keep accurate records where required
- Wear and use Personal Protective Equipment and handling aids, where supplied, at all times for all relevant tasks
- Carry out all tasks to comply with Company Policy on Health & Safety and COSHH requirements
- Comply with Company Policies and the Terms and Conditions of Employment and follow Company Procedures
- Keep work area clean, tidy, safe and secure at all times
- Attend training courses as required
- Foster and maintain good working relations with colleagues
- Maintain confidentiality of Company and Customer business
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our busy team dedicated to providing a first class service to meet our customer’s needs. Applicants must by physically able to do heavy lifting over an 8 hour shift. Full Health and Safety and heavy lifting training will be given.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org