We are seeking a General Manager for our Hinckley site who will ensure the continued efficient delivery of production, transport, stockroom, engineering and support services in order to maximise customer satisfaction and achieve sales targets.
- Achieve and exceed the agreed profit target
- Ensure the efficient running of all departments - Production, Transport, Stockroom, Engineering and Customer Supportive Services within agreed budgets and legal restrictions
- Ensure that customer avoidable losses are minimised through a continuous review of service levels and management of customer complaints
- Provide operational support to the Regional Sales Manager and Sales Executives to ensure that sales opportunities are maximised
- Assist the Area Operations Manager and Management Accountant in producing plant annual business budget for turnover, profit and operational costs
- Ensure that all Group, Regional and Plant policies and procedures are adhered to at all times and communicated to all staff
- Ensure that line managers and supervisors are effective in their management roles and at all times have the interests of customers, the Company and their staff under consideration
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a senior manager role ideally within a manufacturing/production environment.
In addition to a competitive salary, you can expect a car and a range of benefits associated with an organisation of this size.
Who are Johnsons Workwear?
Johnsons Workwear, part of Johnson Service Group Plc, is the UK’s number one Textile Services provider. Providing truly national coverage via an extensive network of 23 local plants and service centres to around 37,500 UK-based customers, we operate in a wide cross section of industries from major blue chip companies to small local businesses. We’re leaders in driving innovation and change in our industry, focusing on our people, the changing needs of our customers, technology and process improvement. We pride ourselves on service and constantly monitor, measure and improve by engaging with customers through our Visits in Person programme, our dedicated account management team and customer satisfaction surveys. Dedicated to management development, our in-house Academy was created to nurture existing and aspiring managers who have the talent and potential to progress through the company – and many of our employees stay with us for years.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org