Health, Safety and Quality Administrator
To effectively maintain and administer the plants Health, Safety & Quality & Environmental systems to ensure the continued accreditation of BSI EN ISO 9001:2000 & 14001:1996.
- Maintain the internal H&S & quality & environmental audit schedule
- Attend local H&S & Management meetings
- Assist Head of Departments in ensuring that all H&S records and maintained
- Maintain and regularly update the Contractors List
- Send all accidents, RIDDOR’s, near misses & H&S paperwork to the correct departments
- Ensure all non-conformities and deficiency reports are investigated and corrective actions taken
- Complete quality checks of garment processing i.e. temperature checks on washer extractors and tunnel finishing
- Complete regular reviews of site HACCP procedure and ensure compliance
- Carry out internal audits and risk assessments
- Maintain in house training records
- Any other ad hoc duties
Please be advised this is an entry level role.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar H&S/Quality Control administrator role ideally with internal auditing experience.
We are looking for an approachable and enthusiastic individual, who will need to be methodical and precise in their everyday workload.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com