We're currently seeking a HR Manager for our Fulwood Head Office. This busy role will see you manage the HR team and functions whilst providing a professional, highly responsive support and advice service to all departments within Johnsons Workwear.
This is your opportunity to join the UK’s number one textile service provider. Johnsons Workwear are an employee focused business, committed to developing all our staff whilst at the same time providing a stable and fulfilling work environment.
- Manage and develop the HR team
- Provide support and advice at senior level, on employment law, employee relations and policies and procedures
- Liaise with the outsourced occupational health provider
- Manage the HR budget
- Complete Employment Tribunal responses as and when necessary
- Any other ad hoc tasks
The role offers a range of benefits including:
- £45-£50k per annum
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company car
- Private healthcare
- Access to a Share Save Scheme
- Company pension
- And much more
The ideal candidate will have experience in a HR Manager role ideally working across multiple sites.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com