To provide effective maintenance, repair and servicing of plant, building and equipment.
• To carry out any reasonable request made by Management.
• To attend all mechanical, electrical, plant, equipment and building problems.
• To carry out safety tests as required.
• To open and secure premises as required.
• To start up and shut down processing plant, equipment and facilities.
• To undertake a programme of planned preventative maintenance ensuring optimum use and minimum downtime.
• To carry out duties as laid down in BS EN ISO 9001: 2000 / 14001 Local Working Instructions and Company Operations Manual which may be updated from time to time.
• To keep Managers, Supervisors, Colleagues informed as necessary.
• To keep accurate records where required.
• To wear and use Personal Protective Equipment and handling aids, where supplied, at all times for all relevant tasks.
• To carry out all tasks to comply with Company Policy on Health and Safety and COHSE requirements.
• To comply with Company Policies and the Terms and Conditions of Employment and follow Company procedures.
• To keep work area clean, tidy, safe and secure at all times.
• To attend training courses as required.
• To foster and maintain good working relations with colleagues.
• To maintain confidentiality of Company business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role. Will be both flexible and adaptable in their approach with good people skills as they would be working within a busy production environment and be expected to meet the needs of the business.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org