To provide effective maintenance, repair & servicing of plant, building & equipment.
- Attend all mechanical, electrical, plant, equipment and building problems
- Carry out safety tests as required
- Open and secure premises as required
- Start up and shut down processing plant, equipment and facilities
- Undertake a programme of planned preventative maintenance ensuring optimum use and minimum downtime
- Carry out duties as laid down in BS EN ISO 9001: 2000 / 14001 Local Working Instructions and Company Operations Manual which may be updated from time to time
- Keep managers, supervisors, colleagues informed as necessary
- Carry out all tasks to comply with Company policy on health and safety and COHSE requirements
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
The role is Monday-Friday with occasional weekend work required. The shifts are:
06:30 - 15:30
08:30 - 17:30
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role with expertise in electrical and mechanical engineering.
Johnsons Workwear, part of Johnson Service Group Plc, is the UK’s number one Textile Services provider. Providing truly national coverage via an extensive network of 23 local plants and service centres to around 37,500 UK-based customers, we operate in a wide cross section of industries from major blue chip companies to small local businesses. We’re leaders in driving innovation and change in our industry, focusing on our people, the changing needs of our customers, technology and process improvement. We pride ourselves on service and constantly monitor, measure and improve by engaging with customers through our Visits in Person programme, our dedicated account management team and customer satisfaction surveys. Dedicated to management development, our in-house Academy was created to nurture existing and aspiring managers who have the talent and potential to progress through the company – and many of our employees stay with us for years.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org