To provide effective maintenance, repair & servicing of plant, building & equipment.
- Attend all mechanical, electrical, plant, equipment and building problems
- Carry out safety tests as required
- Open and secure premises as required
- Start up and shut down processing plant, equipment and facilities
- Undertake a programme of planned preventative maintenance ensuring optimum use and minimum downtime
- Carry out day to day repairs
- Fault finding – mechanical and electrical
- Liaising with contractors
- Ability to turn hands to any task
- Minor electrical installations
- Pipe fitting
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
Monday to Friday hours, 6am-2.30pm, 6.30am-3pm, 8.30am-5pm
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar multi skilled maintenance role and have a proven track record in a fast paced production environment. Some experience with steam would be an advantage.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com