We’re currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to provide effective maintenance, repair & servicing of plant, building & equipment.
In this role you will:
- Attend all mechanical, electrical, plant, equipment and building problems
- Carry out safety tests as required
- Start up and shut down processing plant, equipment and facilities
- Undertake a programme of planned preventative maintenance ensuring optimum use and minimum downtime. Carry out duties as laid down in BS EN ISO 9001: 2000 / 14001 Local Working Instructions and Company Operations Manual which may be updated from time to time.
- Any other ad hoc tasks
This role offers a range of benefits including:
- £24,399 - £27,438 depending on experience
- Access to a company Share Save Scheme
- Employee wellness programme and referral scheme
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Access to an award-winning training academy dedicated to staff development
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com