A multi-skilled maintenance technician with an electrical bias is required to join a maintenance team responsible for all mechanical, electrical, plant and building maintenance within a brand-new commercial laundry facility in Exeter.
• Attend all mechanical, electrical, plant and building breakdowns
• Attend all breakdowns in a timely manner
• Complete a program of planned preventative maintenance, to provide optimum equipment availability and minimum
• Unlock and lock the premises on a rota basis
• Start-up and shut down the processing plant, equipment and facilities on the same rota as above
• Carry out day to day repairs
• Carry out fault finding- both mechanical and electrical
• Liaise with contractors
• Comply with current Health & Safety regulations and company policies
• Flexible approach to the working day
• Other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have experience in a multi-skilled role and have a proven track record in a fast-paced production environment. Experience with steam and pneumatic systems would be advantageous.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com