To provide financial and management input and advice/assistance for all Johnsons Workwear cost centres. To produce monthly accounts and additional schedules to a set timetable.
- Ensure that day to day financial controls are being adhered to
- Maintain and improve financial controls, documenting financial procedures.
- Prepare detailed annual budgets with local managers to provide a control tool to help manage the business
- Facilitate business planning and preparation of forecasts as required
- Assist cost centre managers in the financial management of their businesses.
- Prepare monthly accounts to specific standards within agreed deadlines.
- Maintain accurate control of Assets and Liabilities of the Company.
- Maintain management reports.
- Prepare fortnightly short-term cash flow forecasts to specific standards within agreed deadlines.
- Regularly maintain and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Produce necessary statutory information
- Provide the finance lead in a range of corporate projects
- Complete reporting packs for group as required
- Undertake any ad hoc exercises as required
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Management Accountant experience, including full P&L, balance sheet and budget experience. The post will also require the occasional UK wide travel so a driving licence is essential.
We’re leaders in driving innovation and change in our industry, focusing on our people, the changing needs of our customers, technology and process improvement. We pride ourselves on service and constantly monitor, measure and improve by engaging with customers through our Visits in Person programme, our dedicated account management team and customer satisfaction surveys. Dedicated to management development, our in-house Academy was created to nurture existing and aspiring managers who have the talent and potential to progress through the company – and many of our employees stay with us for years.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org