Multi Drop Driver
We are currently recruiting 2 temporary multi drop drivers to work out of our Leeds site to deliver and return stock to the plant, comply with transport industry legal structure and provide excellent customer service.
- Load vehicle and off-load into designated areas
- Ensure the sufficient supply of sundry items i.e. repair labels, bags etc.
- Collect/deliver items, load/empty lockers, exchange dust control mats as shown on documentation
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- Establish and maintain good Customer relations and act as liaison between Customer and Company
- Forward queries and keep managers, supervisors and colleagues informed as necessary
- Look for opportunities to expand the business and report appropriate
- Foster and maintain good working relations with Customer, Company and colleagues
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have 7.5t/C1 entitlement (with no more than six minor penalty points), digital tachograph card, CPC and a good geographical knowledge of the area.
Who are Johnsons Workwear?
Johnsons Workwear, part of Johnson Service Group Plc, is the UK’s number one Textile Services provider. Providing truly national coverage via an extensive network of 23 local plants and service centres to around 37,500 UK-based customers, we operate in a wide cross section of industries from major blue chip companies to small local businesses. We’re leaders in driving innovation and change in our industry, focusing on our people, the changing needs of our customers, technology and process improvement. We pride ourselves on service and constantly monitor, measure and improve by engaging with customers through our Visits in Person programme, our dedicated account management team and customer satisfaction surveys. Dedicated to management development, our in-house Academy was created to nurture existing and aspiring managers who have the talent and potential to progress through the company – and many of our employees stay with us for years.