Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
We have Maintenance Technician roles across our UK sites. Reporting to the Senior Engineer, you will provide effective maintenance, repair, servicing of plant, buildings and equipment and attend breakdowns.
- Attend all mechanical, electrical, plant, equipment and building problems and breakdowns
- Carry out safety tests and checks as required
- Open and secure premises when required
- Start up and shut down processing plant, equipment and facilities when necessary
- Undertake a programme of planned preventative maintenance ensuring optimum use and minimum downtime
- Carry out day to day repairs
- Fault Finding – mechanical and electrical
- Liaising with contractors
- Minor electrical installations
- Pipe fitting
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar multiskilled maintenance role and have a proven track record in a fast-paced production environment. Some experience with steam would be an advantage.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com