National Account Support Administrator
A career with Johnsons Workwear can be very rewarding. We have the largest network of laundries in the UK and are rated number one in the industry by our customers, for our shape and size. We deliver millions of garments to customers who trust us to provide the best quality workwear and workplace services.
Our Head Office in Fulwood currently has a great opportunity for a National Account Support Administrator.
What can we offer you?
- Our employees stay with us for the great work/life balance. We don’t expect our employees to work long or unsociable hours and we discourage work calls and emails outside of contracted working hours. Family time and your well-being comes first and foremost because we want you to be at your best.
- We offer a supportive environment too. You’ll start off with a comprehensive induction and training package and learn about the business within the first few weeks. There’s a lot to take in but we have some great people and teams just waiting to collaborate with you.
- You’ll be working with some of the biggest brand names in the UK and providing full administrative support to both the National Account Sales and Service teams, as well as interacting with Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Operations and Finance.
Some of the great benefits we have include:
- Sociable working hours
- Employee Assistance Programme
- PAYE scheme
- Pension scheme
- Employee rewards and discount scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
What we’re looking for!
We want someone who has a sharp eye for detail and is very good with numbers, so you must be a whizz with all Microsoft packages.
You’ll be investigating opportunities and prospects identified by the National Account Sales and Service teams. There will be an element of data and order inputting and assisting the teams during multi-site installations and renewals too, so you’ll have to be really well organised and be a great communicator.
You’ll also act as a point of contact for National Account customers, so some customer service experience would be beneficial.
National Accounts is a great team with some fantastic people and we need our team members to have a positive mindset, be self-motivated and ready to be a team player.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to email@example.com