New Business Coordinator
To act as one of the first points of contact between New Customers and the Company. To satisfy queries and requests for advice and information in a timely and effective manner.
- Processing all new and renewal accounts within a specified timescale and ensuring all paperwork submitted is accurate.
- Collating and posting out welcome packs to new clients
- Working closely with the stockroom for lead times on orders
- Keeping customers informed of the progress with their orders
- Maintaining the installation tracker
- Follow up calls ensuring installations have been carried out to the customer’s satisfaction
- General office duties within the team
- To provide cover for Customer Service Administrators during busy periods
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org