Occupational Health Nurse
Reporting to the HR Manager to provide Occupational Health support to the HR team and to the general businesses of Johnsons Workwear.
- Reviewing health declaration forms for new employees for Johnsons Workwear.
- Contacting employees who have declared a health condition or disability on their declaration forms and advising their managers accordingly
- Work closely with department managers and HR to manage long and short-term absences
- Contacting employees on long term sick and speaking with employees with frequent short-term absences
- Seeking medical reports from General Practitioners and hospital Consultants
- Advising on expected duration of medical procedures and conditions
- Advising on workplace adaptations, adjustments and phased returns to work
- Viewing risk assessments for new and expectant mothers and checking return to work following maternity leave
- Checking periodic fitness declaration forms for drivers and liaising with medical department of DVLA if necessary
- Meeting employees with health problems affecting their employment as and when is required
- Advising managers on employee’s health conditions that may be considered within health and safety guidelines or disability discrimination
- The management and safe storage of medical information relating to employees
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have experience within the field of occupational health, ideally within the private sector and will be able to work autonomously.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org