On Premises Distributor
Full Job Description
We’re currently seeking an On Premises Distributor at Leeds to work on customers premises to distribute Company property to designated areas and OPD lockers, collect soiled items and get ready for collection.
In this role you will:
- Deliver clean garments to the appropriate individual lockers
- Collect dirty garments from bulk collectors or skips
- Identify garments for repair and exchange
- Complete all necessary paperwork and pass on appropriately
- Look for opportunities to expand the business and report accordingly
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
This role offers a range of benefits including:
- 20 hours per week
- Access to a company Share Save Scheme
- Employee wellness programme and referral scheme
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Access to an award-winning training academy dedicated to staff development
- Own transport is needed but mileage allowance will be provided.
Johnsons Workwear is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of textile service solutions. We work with thousands of customers across all sorts of industries, including food manufacturers, the motor trade, engineering companies, dental surgeries and chemical plants to name a few.
Our customers range from huge multi-national household names to independently owned family businesses and we take care of every single one of them. They like us too – as we get independently reviewed by our customer base each year and always come out on top for our shape and size in our industry.
We’re an employee focused business, committed to developing our people to ensure that we have the best there is as part of our team and we’re looking for our next Workwear Hero to become part of the hugely successful Johnsons family.
Are you ready to join as one of our Workwear Heroes? Apply now at email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location