To effectively manage the staff and functions of the Production Department to ensure that each day’s items are processed and made ready for dispatch in accordance with the Customer Commitment.
- To ensure the preparation, processing, finishing, repair and dispatch of all garments, mats, cabinet towels and other items to required standards as laid down in BS EN ISO 9001: 2000 / 14001 Local Working Instructions and Company Operations Manual which may be updated from time to time
- To recruit staff in consultation with the General Manager
- To provide ongoing training for all staff from start of service and throughout their employment and regularly review their training and development
- To achieve targets and keep all costs to or below budget
- To keep managers, supervisors, colleagues informed as necessary
- To keep accurate records where required
- To enforce and comply with Company Policies and the Terms and Conditions of Employment and follow Company Procedures
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Competitive salary
- Access to Share Save scheme
- Private Healthcare
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a successful Production Manager in a fast paced environment. Experience in lean manufacturing techniques would be of an advantage along with managing improvement projects. They will be able to identify what has made them successful in their current role and how those skills can be transferred. Used to working in, as well as leading a team, the successful candidate will have good interpersonal skills and customer-focused. Good IT skills are essential, especially a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com