To supervise the team preparing, processing, finishing, repairing or despatching items to required quality standards using appropriate equipment or plant, working to Company guidelines on productivity and efficiency and meeting the guarantee of the Customer Commitment.
- Ensure customer quality standards are maintained at all times
- Ensure customer requests are completed on time, if not notify line manager in advance
- Ensure departmental resources are maximized wherever possible (machinery/labour/materials)
- Ensure pre agreed delivery dates are achieved
- Ensure good communications and working relationships between staff and management
- Ensure the company Health and Safety Policy is adhere to at all times in the department
- Ensure all department queries are dealt with in a timely manor
- Identify and oversee training requirement
- Ensure machinery is maintained correctly
- Keep accurate records where required
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate needs to be approachable, enthusiastic, to supervise a team preparing, processing and finishing garments. Working to the Company Guidelines productively, efficiently, identifying repairs, despatching items and meeting the customer commitment.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org