To supervise the team preparing, processing, finishing, repairing or despatching items to required quality standards using appropriate equipment or plant, working to Company guidelines on productivity, KPI, efficiency and meeting the guarantee of the Customer Commitment.
- Ensure customer quality standards are always maintained.
- Ensure customer requests are completed on time, if not notify line manager in advance.
- Ensure departmental resources are maximized wherever possible (machinery/labour/materials).
- Ensure pre agreed delivery dates are achieved.
- To ensure the company Health & Safety policy is always adhere to in the department.
- Maintain good communications and working relationships between staff, other departments and management.
- Ensure all department queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Identify and oversee training requirement.
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have Supervisory experience in a similar environment, to be approachable, enthusiastic. You will be supervising a team that will be preparing, processing and finishing garments. Working to the company guidelines productively, efficiently, identifying repairs, despatching items and meeting the customer commitment.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org