Production Team Leader
To lead the team in preparing, processing, finishing, repairing or despatching items to required quality standards using appropriate equipment or plant, working to Company guidelines on productivity and efficiency and meeting the guarantee of the Customer Commitment.
- Management, engagement and motivation of a small team as well as active development of pride in their effectiveness and team work
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and legislative requirements including Health and Safety, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practise), ISO Standards and HR related policies & procedures
- Achieving the Production Area Operations directives on a daily, monthly and annual basis
- Partnering other business areas to ensure product quality and continuous improvement
- Working closely with the Production Supervisor to set and monitor daily, weekly and monthly KPIs and targets
- Keep managers, supervisors, colleagues informed as necessary
- Keep accurate records where required
- Wear and use Personal Protective Equipment and handling aids, where supplied, at all times for all relevant tasks
- Carry out all tasks to comply with Company Policy on Health & Safety and COSHH requirements
- Comply with Company Policies and the Terms & Conditions of Employment and follow Company Procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of Company and Customer business
This job description identifies the key elements of the role and is not a conclusive list of duties. The tasks are subject to variation.
The successful applicant will have worked in a similar role within a manufacturing environment, have strong communication skills and managed a production team.
To apply please send your CV to AdamTwigg@jsg.com