Purchase Ledger Administrator
We are looking to recruit a part time Purchase Ledger Administrator at our Fulwood head office to operate in the finance department.
- To ensure all invoices received are logged on receipt
- Invoice and Credit Notes logging and coding
- To control invoice posting on return with authorisation at correct level
- Deal with supplier queries
- Ensure that all invoices are filed/scanned accurately
- Answer Management Account/Plant queries as needed
- Answer Site/Manager queries as needed
- Supplier reconciliation
- Add Hoc duties as required.
An excellent track record in Purchase Ledger would be preferred however for the right candidate in house training will be provided.
We are looking for an approachable and enthusiastic individual, who will need to be methodical and precise in their everyday workload. Basic IT skills along with the ability to approach, discuss and resolve any queries that may arise with all levels of personnel within and outside of the business.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Company pension
- Employee share save option after 2 years of employment.
- Onsite parking
- On site subsidised canteen
20 hours per week Monday to Friday - 08:30-12:30,09:30-13:30 or 10:00-14:00
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org