Purchase Ledger Clerk
To maintain accurate purchase ledger supplier accounts and provide admin support to the management accountants.
- Ensure all invoices received are recorded accurately on the system
- Ensure invoices and credit notes are accurately coded to the relevant cost centre
- Monitor and manage invoice posting with authorisation at correct level
- Be the point of contact for suppliers and internal employees for invoice queries
- Reconcile supplier statements monthly
- Ensure invoices/credit notes are scanned accurately
- Answer Management Account/Plant queries as needed
- Accurately set up new suppliers
- Provide cover for cash management daily process as and when required
- Maintain Management Reports
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role. We are looking for an approachable and enthusiastic individual, who will need to be methodical and precise in their everyday workload. Basic IT skills along with the ability to approach, discuss and resolve any queries that may arise with all levels of personnel within and outside of the business.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org