To ensure the continued accreditation of BSI EN ISO 9001 and 14001.
- Ensure all Quality Control audits are completed as scheduled
- Ensure all procedures are maintained, audited bi-annually and necessary amendments made and all non-conformities and deficiency reports are investigated and corrective actions taken
- Carry out regular quality control checks
- Ensure that the customer enquiry report and the monthly non-conforming materials report are produced and circulated monthly
- Monitor suppliers’ quality
- Carry out final inspection checks as necessary
- Assist Engineering Department with commissioning of new plant and equipment procedure as required
- Carry out requirements within test methods and calibration as required
- Complete regular audits of staff training records
- Complete all site audits required to ensure Health & Safety standards are achieved
- Investigate customer quality issues – providing accurate analysis of issues and proposing corrective actions in line with Company policies
- Manage the site Health and Safety Event Grid. Ensuring all Department Managers are aware of the monthly requirements and inform Head Office of progress
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role with experience of working towards ISO standards.
Who are Johnsons Workwear?
Johnsons Workwear, part of Johnson Service Group Plc, is the UK’s number one Textile Services provider. Providing truly national coverage via an extensive network of 23 local plants and service centres to around 37,500 UK-based customers, we operate in a wide cross section of industries from major blue chip companies to small local businesses. We’re leaders in driving innovation and change in our industry, focusing on our people, the changing needs of our customers, technology and process improvement. We pride ourselves on service and constantly monitor, measure and improve by engaging with customers through our Visits in Person programme, our dedicated account management team and customer satisfaction surveys. Dedicated to management development, our in-house Academy was created to nurture existing and aspiring managers who have the talent and potential to progress through the company – and many of our employees stay with us for years.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org