Regional Sales Manager - South East
A vacancy has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager based in the South East of England reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director.
Summary of Role:
To achieve annual sales targets, through a combination of own efforts together with that of the regional sales teams. Furthermore, there is a need to manage and control regional costs in line with budgeted expectations.
• To ensure individual and regional sales targets are achieved
• To ensure that the regional sales team is staffed with the correct number of effective personnel at all times and that all
staff are treated fairly and supervised properly.
• To ensure that the Contact Management System is fully used and maintained in good order.
• To define and implement on-going training requirements for the sales team in conjunction with the Training Department
and ensure that all Sales Executives attend all relevant training courses.
• To liaise effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
• To ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to
The job description identifies the key elements and is not a conclusive list. Key tasks are subject to variation.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV with a covering letter explaining how you would meet this challenge to:
Laura McCubbin, Johnsons Workwear, Pittman Way, Fulwood, Preston PR2 9ZD
or e-mail email@example.com no later than Friday 2nd July 2021.