Relief Service Delivery Driver C2
We’re currently seeking a Relief Service Delivery Driver to deliver and return stock to the plant, comply with transport industry legal structure and provide excellent customer service.
Applicants will need to hold a current valid driver CPC qualification.
In this role you will:
- Load vehicle and off-load into designated areas
- Ensure the sufficient supply of sundry items i.e. repair labels, bags etc.
- Collect/deliver items, load/empty OPD lockers, exchange dust control mats as shown on documentation
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- Establish and maintain good Customer relations and act as liaison between Customer and Company
- Support the transport manager in covering routes for absent drivers.
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
This role offers a range of benefits including:
- 40 hours per week
- Day routes 6am - 2.30pm Monday to Friday
- Night routes 6pm - 2am Sunday to Thursday
- 22 days holiday per year (rising to 25)
- Access to a company Share Save Scheme
- Employee wellness programme and referral scheme
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Access to an award-winning training academy dedicated to staff development
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com