A career with Johnsons Workwear as a Sales Consultant could be hugely rewarding. We have the largest network of laundries in the UK and are rated number one in the industry by our customers, for our shape and size. We deliver millions of garments to customers who trust us to provide the best quality workwear and workplace services.
Our team in Treforest currently has a great opportunity for a high performing sales professional.
So, what can we offer you?
- As a Sales professional the money you can earn is important, right? We pay our Sales Consultants on every sale they make, making for achievable high earnings. In addition to a great commission and OTE bonus structure, we also offer great incentives, a company car with fuel allowance, and an opportunity to compete to go on our annual Club Trip abroad.
- Our Sales Consultants stay with us for the great work/life balance. You’ll be given a patch to work on, which means reduced time on the road and no endless overnight stays away from home. You’ll have the autonomy to manage your diary as you see fit to bring in that new business.
- We offer a supportive environment too. You’ll start off with a comprehensive induction and training package and once you’re ready, you’ll be assigned a Lead Generator who will work closely with you to book appointments with prospects. We also have a Marketing team who’ll provide you with professional material such as leaflets, voicemails, email templates, presentations, proposals and more.
On top of this, Johnsons Workwear also offers:
- Sociable working hours
- Employee Assistance Programme
- PAYE scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Learning and Development opportunities
What we’re looking for
You’ll be experienced in fast paced B2B field sales, with the ability to prove to us that you’ve got an excellent track record in attaining new business. We use a consultative process when developing relationships, so your rapport building and people skills must be strong. You should also have experience in generating your own leads through cold call prospecting.
We need our people to be passionate about what they do and have a positive mindset, be self-motivated with excellent organisational and communications skills and have a determination for success.
If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! Please send a CV to email@example.com for consideration. We’d also like to try something a bit different… why not send us a quick 60 second video of you answering the following question: What makes you stand out from the crowd? Tell us a quirk you have, leave us hanging for the answer to an interesting story – you choose! Please send the video to 077 7579 1778.
Want to find out what it's like to be a Sales Consultant at Johnsons Workwear? Watch our latest video here