Service Delivery Driver
We currently have an exciting opportunity at Johnsons Workwear Exeter for a Service Delivery Driver, driving one of our 7.5-ton vehicles, knowledge of the South West
You will be part of our Transport Department team. Ideal candidates will have the relevant licence entitlement, Digital tacho card, CPC driver qualification card. This role will include the delivery and collection of garments, some of which will need to be put into workwear lockers, lifting and laying of dust control mats. You will need to be physically fit, good communication skills and an obliging nature.
- Load vehicle and off-load into designated areas
- Collect/deliver items, as shown on documentation
- Establish and maintain good Customer relations and act as liaison between Customer and Company
- To obtain signatures and keep accurate records where required.
- To look for opportunities to expand the business and report appropriately
- To wear Company uniform and maintain a smart appearance
- To drive responsibly and within legal limits
- To maintain the security of the vehicle and contents at all times
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role. This role can be physically demanding but very rewarding for the right person. You will need to be physically fit and have good communication skills and an obliging nature.
Monday to Friday. Bank holidays are on a rota system.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com