Service Delivery Driver
To deliver and return stock to the plant. To comply with transport industry legal structure and provide excellent customer service.
- Load vehicle and off-load into designated areas
- Ensure the sufficient supply of sundry items i.e. repair labels, bags etc.
- Collect/deliver items, load/empty lockers, exchange dust control mats as shown on documentation
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- Establish and maintain good Customer relations and act as liaison between Customer and Company
- Forward queries and keep managers, supervisors and colleagues informed as necessary
- Look for opportunities to expand the business and report appropriately
- Maintain the security of the vehicle and contents at all times
- Maintain the vehicle in a clean condition and carry out all vehicle checks as laid down in procedures
- Ensure route hygiene inventory is accurate and hamper bags are returned
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have 7.5t/C1 entitlement (with no more than six minor penalty points), digital tachograph card, CPC and a good geographical knowledge of the area.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org