Service Delivery Driver (Temporary)
We’re currently seeking a Service Delivery Driver to deliver and return stock to the plant, comply with transport industry legal structure and provide excellent customer service.
In this role you will:
- Load vehicle and off-load into designated areas
- Ensure the sufficient supply of sundry items i.e. repair labels, bags etc.
- Collect/deliver items, load/empty OPD lockers, exchange dust control mats as shown on documentation
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- Establish and maintain good Customer relations and act as liaison between Customer and Company
- Support the transport manager in covering routes for absent drivers.
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
This role offers a range of benefits including:
- £22,880.00 - £23,920.00 per annum
- Access to a company Share Save Scheme after 2 years
- Employee wellness programme and referral scheme
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Access to an award-winning training academy dedicated to staff development
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org