Focusing on optimising stock levels, you will be responsible for the supervision of staff, functions and resources of the stockroom. This will include fulfilling customers requirements, maintaining security and making full use of the in house computer system.
- Ensure all new accounts are ready for installation as per the Rental Agreement
- Purchase products from approved suppliers at the best prices, check against delivery notes and ensure goods conform to required standards
- Ensure the most effective use is made of used goods
- Ensure sufficient stocks of required items are maintained but that the value of goods in stockholding does not exceed targets
- Organise stock checks, as scheduled
- Provide ongoing training for all staff from start of service and throughout their employment and regularly review their training and development
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
Candidates must possess good motivation and coaching skills and a flair for IT, combined with an in depth understanding of supply processes.
Who are Johnsons Workwear?
Johnsons Workwear, part of Johnson Service Group Plc, is the UK’s number one Textile Services provider. Providing truly national coverage via an extensive network of 23 local plants and service centres to around 37,500 UK-based customers, we operate in a wide cross section of industries from major blue chip companies to small local businesses. We’re leaders in driving innovation and change in our industry, focusing on our people, the changing needs of our customers, technology and process improvement. We pride ourselves on service and constantly monitor, measure and improve by engaging with customers through our Visits in Person programme, our dedicated account management team and customer satisfaction surveys. Dedicated to management development, our in-house Academy was created to nurture existing and aspiring managers who have the talent and potential to progress through the company – and many of our employees stay with us for years.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com