Reusable Theatre Gowns
Reusable gowns have been used by healthcare professionals for years to protect against cross contamination, but with the current added threat of Covid-19 there has never been a better time to invest in a cost-effective PPE solution. The NHSBSA dental reimbursement scheme is ending soon, so why not start to look for a long-term solution for your requirements? Johnsons Workwear plays a central role in the government strategy to replace disposable single use gowns with reusable gowns delivering a permanent long-term, cost effective and sustainable solution.
Dentistry is classified as being at high risk for transmission of the virus due to the nature of work carried out in surgeries and the close proximity between dental staff and patients, and we know you want to do everything you can to make sure you have a safe and hygienic place to work.
Our reusable gowns are EN standard certified and designed to protect the wearer against cross contamination from fibres and airborne contaminants, putting a barrier between you and a number of viruses, liquids and bacteria.
Johnsons Workwear can offer a solution to provide reusable gowns to you with a convenient, contact-free collection, cleansing and delivery process. Help to put your patients at ease and give them the peace of mind that you're doing even more to ensure a safe environment for their visit.
Why use Johnsons Workwear for your gowns?
- Cost-effective solution to rent instead of buying disposable PPE
- Quality, EN standard approved gowns
- Gowns can withstand the high temperatures required for thermal disinfection in commercial laundries
- Constructed with anti-static carbon yarns
- Designed with fewer seams to minimise penetration of liquids and increase durability
- Our laundries are certified to EN14065 standards - the highest possible certification which allows us to operate in the healthcare market*
- Storage bags can be provided for used garments to prevent cross contamination, protecting both you and our staff when they collect them
Cleanliness and hygiene procedures are always carried out at a high level in dental surgeries, but give yourself extra peace of mind with trusted PPE from Johnsons Workwear. Get in touch with us for more information on how we can help your business with a healthcare package today. It's your job to protect and care for your customers, let us do the same for you.
*All laundries will be certified by Summer 2021
Workwear Rental and Laundry
Renting our workwear adds value to your service, brings many benefits to your business and is surprisingly cheaper than buying
If you already own your workwear or you prefer to buy from us, we provide the flexibility of a launder only service
Prefer to buy your garments outright? Our specially trained team of experts will help pick out the best garments for your workplace
If you have low or varying usage of garments, our split rental package allows flexibility on your account for customers who need it