Customer Service Administrator
To provide an office based link between customer and Company in order to satisfy queries, record &
resolve problems and ensure a high standard of customer care in accordance with our customer commitment.
- Resolving customer complaints/queries
- Data input / set up of new accounts
- Filing / scanning
- Accurately maintaining customer database and contact log
- Liaise closely with and provide support for a customer service executive.
- Grow accounts by selling in additional products
- Occasional reception cover
- Ad hoc duties as requires
- Free on-site parking
- Access to an award winning in-house learning & development team which enables a wide range of learning opportunities including Academy & Apprenticeship schemes
- Regular Social events such as Family Fun Days and Annual Christmas Party
- JSG Pension Scheme, available to all employees after a qualifying period of employment.
- Be part of the Johnsons Family by joining the Johnsons Service Group Pay As You Earn Share save Scheme. Available to all employees who have completed 2 years service with the business.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and detail focused, you will be confident in a range of IT skills including Word and Excel. Experience in a similar role is essential.
Approachable and organised you will have previous experience in a customer service environment where you will have developed a flair for establishing rapport with customers.
To apply please send your CV to Charmainetucker@jsg.com