Customer Service Administrator
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator at our Exeter Plant. Ideal candidate needs to be approachable, positive and organised; you will be the first point of contact between the customers and our company. In this responsible position, you will strive to satisfy queries and requests for advice and information in a timely and effective manner. Confident in a range of IT applications, including Word and Excel, you will have previous experience in a customer service environment where you will have developed a flair for establishing rapport with customers. Good administration skills will also be vital.
The role will be office based predominantly and include the following:
- To carry out any reasonable request made by management.
- To process all documentation correctly an maintain files and records according to procedures.
- To liaise closely with and provide support for the Customer Service Executives.
- To expand business/obtain appointments from customer base.
- To forward queries and keep managers, supervisors, colleagues informed as
- To keep accurate records.
- To action all messages received from customers in a timely manner.
- To carry out tasks to comply with Company Policy and Health & Safety.
- To maintain confidentiality of Company and customer business.
- To foster and maintain good working relations with customers, Company and colleagues.
- To fully utilise our inhouse computer system- ABS which training would be provided.
- 36.5 hours per week
- 22 days holiday accruing to 23 days after 2 years’ service plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Hours of Work
- Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 16:45
- Friday 08:30 – 15:45
Desired Skills and Attributes
* Excellent IT and administration skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Confident in dealing with customers
* Great customer service skills and ethos
* Must have a proactive approach to work with the ability to self-manage
* Must be methodical and very well organise
* Previous experience within a customer service role would be beneficial but not
Please send your CV to JWrecruitment@jsg.com.