Customer Service Administrator
To provide an office based link between customer and Company in order to satisfy queries, record and resolve problems and ensure a high standard of customer care in accordance with our customer commitment.
- Complete all calls, including VIP calls, according to schedule
- Fully utilise the AS400 computer system and record accurate information
- Process all documentation correctly and maintain files and records according to procedures
- Expand business/obtain appointments from customer base
- Liaise closely with and provide support for the Customer Service Executives
- Forward queries and keep managers, supervisors and colleagues informed as necessary
- To attend training courses as required
- Foster and maintain good working relations with customers, Company and colleagues
- To maintain confidentiality of Company and customer business
- To comply with Company Policies and the Terms and Conditions of Employment. Comply with our Health and Safety Policy, including wearing any PPE necessary
- Other Ad hoc duties as required, including carrying any reasonable request by Management
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and detail focused and have worked in an office environment previously. You will be confident in a range of IT skills including Word and Excel. Experience in a similar role is essential.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org