Customer Service Administrator
To provide an office based link between customer and Company in order to satisfy queries, record & resolve problems and ensure a high standard of customer care in accordance with our customer commitment.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by management.
- To process all documentation correctly an maintain files and records according to procedures.
- To liaise closely with and provide support for the Customer Service Executives.
- To expand business/obtain appointments from customer base.
- To forward queries and keep managers, supervisors, colleagues informed as necessary.
- To keep accurate records.
- To action all messages received from customers in a timely manner.
- To carry out tasks to comply with Company Policy and Health & Safety.
- To maintain confidentiality of Company and customer business.
- To foster and maintain good working relations with customers, Company and colleagues.
- To fully utilise our computer system- AS400 which training would be provided.
- Any other Ad hoc duties.
The ideal candidate needs to be approachable and organised, you will be the first point of contact between the customers and our company. In this responsible position, you will strive to satisfy queries and requests for advice and information in a timely and effective manner. Confident in a range of IT applications, including Word and Excel, you will have previous experience in a customer service environment where you will have developed a flair for establishing rapport with customers. Good administration skills will also be vital.
Who are Johnsons Workwear?
Johnsons Workwear, part of Johnson Service Group Plc, is the UK’s number one Textile Services provider. Providing truly national coverage via an extensive network of 22 local plants and service centres to around 37,500 UK-based customers, we operate in a wide cross section of industries from major blue-chip companies to small local businesses.
We’re leaders in driving innovation and change in our industry, focusing on our people, the changing needs of our customers, technology and process improvement. We pride ourselves on service and constantly monitor, measure and improve by engaging with customers through our Visits in Person programme, our dedicated account management team and customer satisfaction surveys.
Dedicated to management development, our in-house Academy was created to nurture existing and aspiring managers who have the talent and potential to progress through the company – and many of our employees stay with us for years.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org