A career with Johnsons Workwear can be hugely rewarding. We have the largest network of laundries in the UK and are rated number one in the industry by our customers, for our shape and size. We deliver millions of garments every week, to customers who trust us to provide the best quality workwear and workplace services.
Our team in Birmingham currently has an exciting and rare opportunity for a highly experienced Transport Manager. As a hugely successful plant with a turnover of £9.2m, we need someone to hit the ground running and help to modernise and improve working practices – so it’s a fantastic challenge to take on.
So, what can we offer you?
- The money you can earn is always important, right? Our Transport Managers receive a great basic package which comes with an opportunity to earn a performance related bonus.
- Our employees stay with us for the great work/life balance. We don’t expect our Transport Managers to work long or unsociable hours and we discourage work calls and emails outside of contracted working hours. Family time and your well-being comes first and foremost because we want you to be at your best.
- We offer a supportive environment too. You’ll start off with a comprehensive induction and training package and learn about the business within the first few weeks. There’s a lot to take in but we have some great people and teams just waiting to collaborate with you.
On top of this, Johnsons Workwear also offers:
- Sociable working hours
- Employee Assistance Programme
- PAYE scheme
- Pension scheme
- Employee reward programme
- Learning and Development opportunities
What we’re looking for
You’ll be experienced in running a Transport function whilst achieving/exceeding company targets.
Reporting to the General Manager, you’ll also work closely with the Leadership Team on site.
We need our people to be passionate about what they do and have a positive mindset, be self-motivated with excellent organisational and communications skills and have a determination for success.
Location: Birmingham, Perry Barr
Salary: £33,000 - £39,000
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8am – 5pm
If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! Please send a CV to email@example.com for consideration.