We are currently seeking a Transport Supervisor to work with our Transport Manager to effectively supervise the staff and functions of the Transport Department in a way that satisfies both Customer and Company, fulfils the Customer Commitment and achieves targets.
- Ensure each day’s items are loaded/unloaded from the vehicles and delivered and returned to Customers according to the Agreement
- Ensure all vehicles and equipment are checked, repaired and maintained in line with manufacturers recommendations and current legislation
- Plan routes cost effectively
- Ensure that the requirements of the Operator’s License are adhered to at all times
- Establish & maintain good Customer relations and act as liaison between Customer and Company
- Recruit staff in consultation with the Transport Manager and General Manager
- Keep all costs to or below budget
- Enforce and comply with Company Policies and the Terms and Conditions of Employment and follow Company Procedures
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, ideally within an FMCG environment. You must be flexible and have strong man management skills.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com